Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pay It Forward Friday #5

 

 

Technorati Tags:
fdacb6db-82ab-4edf-a3c0-f34873b0f4a6_zpsc4c93f5a

 

It’s that time again!  Time to ponder the good we tried to pass on over the past week.

 

For me, I paid for the person in line after me at the McDonald’s drive-thru and then sped off as fast as I could so the person didn’t think they owed me anything.  In this process, I almost crashed into two people and an SUV so I wouldn’t suggest to anyone to try and drive away like a maniac.  If they want to say “Thank You”, then let them. We don’t want anyone hurt or injured, right?  Lesson well received…

 

The kids were in the car with me. After all I am trying to teach them the valuable lesson of giving without expecting anything in response.  But all I think they learned was how to give the finger to a crazy person speeding away after almost hitting them.

 

My friend Amy posted this article and I am sharing it with you.  Here are some great acts of kindness to inspire and restore your faith in humanity.  You can find it here.

 

Enjoy these, I did.  They brought tears to my eyes.

 

Post about what you did and how you did it safely.

 

Peace,

 

K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment